Are you up for an adventure? Bybit is elevating in style to provide the next level trading experience you deserve! With a brand new logo, landing page, user interface (UI), and mobile design, we are putting everything right at your fingertips.
At the core, the new Bybit logo symbolizes who we are and what we stand for. Inspired by the ever-changing candlestick chart, we’ve put a bolder, fresher spin on our brand by lifting the “I”, which represents our dedication to innovating for the community.
As Bybit starts an all-new chapter, we want you to be part of our two-part adventure:
Simply retweet Bybit’s animated logo and tag three (3) friends. 10 lucky winners will each walk away with $100 in BTC!
What’s more? Score additional entries by following us on Social Media!
Feeling lucky? Join now via the gleam.io form.
10 lucky winners will each win $100 in BTC!
Bybit will continue to improve and ensure we’re ahead of the curve at all times. Be part of our growing community, and join our adventures now!
July 29, 2021, 10:00AM UTC to Aug. 12, 2021, 10:00AM UTC.
Delivery of Prizes
Winners will be notified via email within 10 working days from the conclusion of the event, or by Aug. 22, 2021. Prizes will be distributed to the winning BTC wallet addresses submitted via the gleam.io form and Google form.
Terms and Conditions
- To be part of the campaign, you need to complete all the required tasks stated above before Aug. 12, 2021, and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions stated on this page. All participating users must also abide by Bybit’s Terms of Service.
- The amount won will be distributed as Bitcoin (BTC) to the Bybit UID account submitted, and these funds can be transacted.
- Should a user hold more than one (1) account, along with non-unique IP addresses or UIDs, the user will be disqualified at once.
- The campaign promoter and organizer will not be held accountable for providing inaccurate prize details to any individual or third party connected with this campaign.
- Bybit reserves the right to amend or cancel the activity, or activity rules, at our sole discretion.