Note: Bybit does not handle fiat deposits directly; the service is wholly handled by third-party payment providers.
Why choose Bybit?
Bybit partners only with the most trusted fiat solutions providers. Today, we are delighted to announce our latest integration with Mercuryo, a European ecosystem of payment processing solutions. Existing partners include Banxa, Xanpool and Moonpay.
The list of supported fiat currency deposits includes AUD, BGN, CAD, CHF, COP, CZK, DKK, DOP, EGP, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, IDR, ILS, INR, JOD, JPY, KES, KRW, KWD, LKR, MAD, MXN, MYR, NGN, NOK, NZD, OMR, PEN, PHP, PKR, PLN, RON, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, TWD, USD, VND, ZAR.
What fiat-to-crypto currencies does Mercuryo support?
Mercuryo supports the following fiat currencies:
- EUR – Euro
- RUB – Russian ruble
- USD – US dollar
- GBP – British pound
- TRY – Turkish lira
- UAH – Ukrainian hryvnia
What cryptocurrencies does Mercuryo support?
Mercuryo supports the following cryptocurrencies
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Tether ERC-20 (USDT)
What are the fees involved?
Mercuryo charges 3.95% when you buy crypto. The final amount of crypto to be deposited to your blockchain address, along with the fiat amount to be charged from your bank card can be reviewed before confirmation. The handling fee will also be included in the final price.
For more on How to Buy Cryptocurrency on the Bybit website, check out this step-by-step instructional article here.
- Click on the “Fiat Gateway” tab located at the top of our navigation bar after you’ve logged in to your Bybit account.
2. Select the cryptocurrency you want to buy (e.g. BTC, ETH or USDT), indicate the preferred fiat currency (e.g. USD, EUR, or RUB), include an amount and click “Buy now”.
Note: You can indicate the amount of crypto instead of the fiat amount.
3. Select Mercuryo from the list of service providers and click “Buy”.
4. As soon as you are redirected to Mercuryo, prior to confirming your crypto purchase, it is necessary to:
- Choose a country
- Input your number in the international format
- Agree with the Terms of Service
The best way to reach out to Mercuryo would be through the chat window at the bottom right corner of their page, or write an email at email@example.com.